Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Natural Salon Brand Shampoo?

Can A Salon Brand Shampoo & Conditioner Be Organic?

This is the most commonly asked question that I've been getting as of recently. The answer is yes partially. Organic can mean many things, having organically derived surfactants or containing organic essential oils, which most "organic" salon brands have. Organic has one distinctive meaning however. Organic means that it is 100% free of any chemicals or preservatives, this is where these salon brands are faulty. I will possibly be trying out a new shampoo and conditioner combo by Nexxus which is called "Botanoil Shampoo" & "Botanphuse Conditioner" and I will test out the results. These two are a little bit on the price-ier side, but I saw a sale on these in my local Shoppers Drug Mart so I will hopefully get a deal on these two.

I will keep you posted on the results!

-xoxo Alexis


Botanoil Nourishing Botanical Shampoo by Nexxus (ranging from $12.99-$15.99)





Botanphuse Nourishing Botanical Conditioner by Nexxus (ranging from $12.99-$15.99)

2 comments: