Friday, May 31, 2013

UPDATE! ---> A Natural Salon Brand Shampoo?

Update! ---> A Natural Salon Brand Shampoo?

Hello fellow hairoholics,

I wanted to publish an update on my previous post on the Nexxus Organic Shampoo/Conditioner combo. I did not end up purchasing them because of my travel to the U.S, and while there I purchased the Carol's Daughter Monoi Shampoo and Conditioner from ULTA instead because of the"hair strengthening" claims. These two are awesome and I am currently loving these two. They are a bit pricey, but they are worth it. My hair was soo soft and shiny after using them, my brush glided through my hair and made detangling a piece of cake. I would definitely recommend them.

Note: I have not yet tried their Monoi mask or serum/oil, maybe I will later on after I do some thorough research. Thanks for reading this post. Stay tuned for more hair product recommendations, updates and recipes :)

- xoxo Lexie



Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo/Conditioner
 $25.00 each (prices may vary).

2 comments:

  1. This brand shampoo is very helpful for hair . clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's a good choice for those who are loosing hair very fast. Contact us for any type of Image Editing Service

    ReplyDelete